With the weather (finally) getting warmer, it’s crop top season! Here’s an easy way to turn your favorite cut sleeve vest into a cute crop top:
What you’ll need:
Our Wild Dreams Military Cut Sleeve Button Up (HERE)
1. To measure where to cut, try the vest on to see where you would like the crop top to fall. We used about an inch below the back text, but it’s up to you!
2. Draw a diagonal line from your crop height to the base of the vest (at about a 45 degree angle) using either chalk or a marker. Chalk is a little messier, but it’s easier to dust or wash off after you’re done. You can use a ruler to make sure you draw a straight line.
2. Cut along the diagonal lines for both the front and back of the vest.
3. Turn the vest over and draw a horizontal line from the top of each diagonal cut. Cut along the line to remove the back lower half of the vest.
4. Flip over the vest and unbutton the two bottom buttons, and then tie the two front pieces together. Cut off any hanging strings or jagged edges and the crop top is ready to wear!
Hey ORLANDO FL!! Our friends at Zumiez and us teamed up to bring We Are The In Crowd signing at the Orlando Premium Outlets on Sunday 3/23 from 1:00pm-3:00pm!! First 200 in line get a FREE WATIC poster!! DON’T MISS OUT!!!!